Getting Mad About What Other People Do!

Today my ex-boyfriend, who I've spoken about before, calls at 10:04 am to wake me up. I do say everyone can call me after 10 am in the morning. He says he wants to come over for a shower. When he arrives, he starts cleaning, talking, and says he wants to have sex. I don't mind it in the morning, but it has to be a rollover thing. Either way I am still not talking to anyone for a whole hour or I will be nasty. Since he knows that I need an hour before I'm ready for anything, he should not be mad that I am not in the mood due to how he woke me up.

With that said, he decides that he changed his mind. I knew he had had an alcoholic drink, but he won't ever tell me. He decided he had to meet someone downtown so I said I would go too and grab a lunch by the library. We left, he changed his mind about coming back with me so he gave me bus fare to return home. I stayed at the library, weighed myself and talked with my friend. My ex-boyfriend called, said he had a friend that was hungry and wanted to feed her at my house. I met them outside of the library and she was the same female that had been with one of my other ex-boyfriends. For namesake, I will call the main ex-boyfriend in this story Pineapple. Pineapple was already drinking with her when I found them. Then after getting off the bus, Pineapple and the female got another beer to share. Then it got ugly.

When came up to my apartment, he started running around doing too much. He kept knocking stuff over. He knocked over my sewing machine and I realized he was too buzzed. Pineapple also kept acting very rude to me all afternoon. He believes he is normal if he has only had a few tall cans of beer. I know that he treats me different. In fact, the female that was here asked if we were fighting and I said yes but I don't know what he was mad about.

Now he wants whatever we are doing to be just a booty call. Actually, we aren't even anything but I can except that since whatever he is mad about is causing he to be separate from me, I can agree to do that. I believe a booty call is when you come over someone place for sex only, a sex meeting. There shouldn't be cooking, crafting, movie night, or any of that. 

The reason I brought this up is he is thinking something about me based on my actions and I am not sure what they are since he didn't tell me. Then he is getting angry about it and lashing out at me. I don't know why but he asks as if I am guilty of something, but I am trying to hide it. I just read an article about REBT (Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy) on SmartRecovery.org. It talks about the same behavior he is displaying and how to work on it.

I would love to work on mine and fix the issues I am having as well. 


Comments