God's Spirit is Moving

Today I was really tired but was able to get my day rolling.  I got on the internet.  Update my website. I also made it to the library, downloaded an extra movie, and resume software.  I started rethinking going to church but I saw Ron which gave me my second wind.  Then I decided to go to Safeway for food but I saw my boy D who reminded me to go to church so I skipped food, went to Franny's to get my cart.  I pushed my cart to the spot, re-wrapped with my backpack and lunch bag.  Then, I caught the bus to church.  It was a great service.  I felt God's spirit throughout the night.  There was a man there that told me his story about how God has came through for him.  His leg was broken beyond repair.  He had metal in it, and they said he would never walk again. God has allowed him to walk and his doctor doesn't understand how he is able to walk.  The man has been baptized and his is so on fire for God he couldn't stop talking to me about it.  A is still drunk so I was able to do whatever I wanted with no stress.  I am now at McDonald's writing my blog because it makes me happy to talk about the things that are happening to me without feeling guilty for not giving him my attention.  If you just read this and like it please comment.  I need help with my life and will listen to any advice someone wants to give freely.  I forgot to mention that the Church had a free meal, tokens, clothing with hygiene products.  This is my favorite place to go because God is there and I feel I need him everyday in my life.

Comments