Getting ready for Winter

Almost all the homeless is out there searching for backpacks, sleeping bags, warm clothing, and blankets.  I am currently looking for a way to carry my sleeping gear and my laptop.  My laptop is my only link to the old society.  I would rather just give up on trying to have a life worth anything but my laptop reminds me that the world has much to offer.  I want to start my own online business sot that I can eventually work from home, if I ever get a home.  The world wide world has limitless amounts of opportunity to do just that.  Even though I am just starting to realize the potential, I am scared to let go of what might mean connecting socially.  I do have  skype, facebook, and twitter accounts hoping this will keep me connected to all who might care or liked to care.  Today is about finding alternative options.

Comments

  1. Were it not for a loving friend, I wouldn't be able to reach out across cyberspace and find others with similar concerns. This electronic link has been a saving grace, a glimpse of 'normality' beyond the struggles of merely staying alive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment