My birthday

 Today is my birthday.  I feel I should be able to do whatever I want.  My boyfriend has been in a bad mood all day.  I said I would just wash my clothes.  I got my clothes out of Franny's storage then went to my paid storage.  I cleaned out the things in my Chestnut storage to get it more organized.  I was about to make a payment when I found out there is smaller storage's.  I called A. immediately to tell him about it.  He said he would meet me after washing but I was getting on the bus about to get off.  When I got off the bus, I decided that was doing way to much today since it was 1pm and I hadn't started washing yet.  I told him tomorrow morning would be better.  He replied with, "Your changing the plans again?"  I told him that he suggested those plans and I hadn't had a chance to think about it.  So now in the morning I am supposed to get the small storage.  I stayed away for quite some time.  I got back about ten 'til three.  I put my clean clothes in Franny's storage, checked my mail, then waited for him.  He still had an attitude.  He asked for my turkey leg offered to the lady there by us then ate it.  He asked what i wanted to do.  I said get some internet time and some ice cream.  He made me wait until he ate the turkey leg, pack his stuff, then said for me to hurry up.  This lady asked about the suitcase so I was explaining it belongs to her.  He then kept calling back to back while I was talking to her.  He was just outside.  I finally answered and said I am talking to a lady about the suitcase.  It took two times for him to understand that she wanted it.  I said told him by, because he was still talking while the lady was talking.  Then he got mad at me for not answering all the calls.  I tried to talk to him but everything I said turned into me causing him problems.  I said why don't we start from scratch.  I didn't know he had already had a drink.  Now he wants to hang out.  He knows I don't want him around when he has a drink.  He know it before he had it.  Now he is giving me a sob story about having all the stuff.  It all belongs to me.  He said it is to late to get into Jesus Saves.  I know that is a lie.  I have seen him get one at the last minute.  He should have thought of that before he had the drink.  I am at the college library.  I told him that but he probably thinks downtown.  I told him over and over I don't want to be around him when he drinks.  So either he stops drinking or stop hanging out with me.

Comments