Living In A Shelter

Living her in this shelter gives me lots of restrictions.  I am limited to time to come in if I have a night chore due the time the chore must be completed. Chore has to be done by 8:30pm but curfew is 10pm.  Also, I have to use their detergent, which makes me itch.  I have to eat their food which gives me heart burn but most of all I have no internet access in the building I am in.  I have a locker which makes it easier to store things I want for the day.  I have to take showers at 12 am-2:am to have it warm not ice cold.  Can’t use an alarm on phone due to noise.  My meds keeps me sleepy so I can’t get up when they wake me up.  I am going to stay in for the whole three months and try an online business, hoping that I can use that as an income instead.  I do have more time to devote to the internet.

Comments