Drunken Man

My boyfriend has a serious illness, Alcoholism.  I would like to just end the relationship but that it taking the easy way out.  He has other illnesses which does go good together.  I give him a few extra dollars more then he needs so he goes to get a drink. Now, I haven’t seen him for a over 24hrs and when I called he was still drunk.  I know his meds for the other issues stop him from drinking so much.  I will have to demand that he go in to an appointment at the medical center for his own good.  I just want to spend the day not thinking about him, forget that he needs a firm hand to keep him in tact, and most of all, I want to forget that I love him.  Love, doesn’t allow you to be yourself, it is strong and will dictate to you.  What to do?  I would love to have a counselor to help me through my trials and tribulations.

Comments