Supersized Backpack

I just saw a guy with clean clothes smoking a cigarette by the light rail with a super sized backpack.  I saw a sleeping bag peaking out of it.  He could probably fit a duffel bag in it as well.  It was twice his size and I'm sure half his weight.  It is really said how homeless people have to carry their life around with them just to live day to day.  Most of them try to limit themselves to one to two outfits, all essential papers, and food to eat for the night.  Essential papers are birth certificate, med9, prescriptions and lists of housing to apply for.  Of course in their bags they carry personal hygiene products because they never know where they might end up at.  This particular guy must have enough with him to last a week and can travel the country pretty good.  I wish I had time to interview him. 

Comments