Start a non homeless adventure!

My Avon SiteI found that the only work from home business that was easy, provide for the community, and didn't cost a lot to get started was Avon.  I sold Avon before and built a considerably large downline with the help of one of my favorite Avon reps, Michelle Bowls.  She not only was my upline, but she help me grow my business the way all District Managers should.  I still remember a lot of her skills she passed on to us.  I think the most important thing she taught me was to be positive and don't allow anyone to still your joy.  She had continues joy that spread throughout the company like wild flowers.  I am glad to start again.  The only thing I am doing differently is that if I help anyone to to get started I will make sure they use the power of three.  It really works! 

Comments