Comcast/Xfinity Bad customer service #Comcast

Comcast needs to work on their customer service. They do not like to help with issues and treat certain customers better than others. They are so concerned with trying to get more money that they end up loosing new and current customers.

My friend was called and was convinced to sign up for Comcast service. He was scheduled on a Tuesday but they didn't show up. So the company rescheduled him on a Saturday. The tech came but visited another apartment then stated to his Comcast that my friend was available. So I helped he get rescheduled for another Saturday with a $20. Today's visit the tech comes and doesn't even try to see if he could get any channels manually. He just said to the customer "I can't help you because your tv doesn't work right, you need a remote, and we will hold your account for a month". I know that he could have made it work, but he clearly looked in a hurry and wanted to leave.

Companies like this one should consider what they do to each customer because you never know it that person is related to corporate or someone they know. I have worked for Dish Network before and know that the customer only needed to get channel 3. The tech could have easily found that channel manually, because I have had to tell customers over the phone how to do it, and started the service. Now that is one less customer that would have been paying with a messed up tv but would have still been giving the company their money.

As a note to some people using cable companies as their primary source of television, I cut the cord because of this same company and realize that I could just pay for what I want without installation fees by use of the internet for other television content and an antenna.

Comments