Strange Events

Strange Events Which Can't Be Explained!


Boot Birdhouse

I was going for a walk this morning. I like to walk for about fifteen minutes and then return home. On my walk back I noticed a boot in a tree. At first, I thought it was my imagination but there was a cowboy leather boot in a tree. Plus, there was a car license plate attached to the top. I had to stand there for awhile to notice the hole in the back to see how the bird would go. 

Garlic Brownies

I went to the Dollar Tree to get some cleaning supplies when I decided to grab this pack of brownies mix. I made some tuna salad and apparently had some garlic left in the bowl I was using to mix the brownies in. So when the brownies came out they tasted garlic-like. I still ate them.


Retail


A friend of mine lost $900 worth of product then was able to purchase more to regain $150 in profit. They ended the day with a loss of a $20 - $500 profit.

I don't know why I am involved with weird interactions other than the choices of people I choose to have around me or maybe I need to make better decisions. This is one of those stories that seem too good to be real but maybe it did really happen. Please make a comment down below if you believe it.



Comments