Having Multiple Issues

I Have Multiple Mental Illnesses



Keeping Them In-Check


I am almost an expert at knowing that I need to get assistance. Going to get help is another thing altogether. I go to a therapist, listen to videos, and I am looking for a group to be with people that are feeling the same. I journal to get those crazy thoughts out of my head. I also talk to friends. There are lots of things to do to keep yourself in a healthier state.

Getting Help

It is hard to admit that you have problems. Next, you have to get the courage to reach out to anyone. You should then seek out help based on the illnesses and how you would like to interact. Finally, you must make sure you can incorporate them into your life at a level that you won't be tempted to quit. You have to at least try and before you know it you are doing. After getting help, you will realize how you have changed and how you can actually have a happy life with help.

Attacking Friends


Unfortunately, we tend to attack the people closest to us or the people around us. I have lashed out at someone that hasn't done anything wrong to me because I was upset with some results based that person actions. I apologized for my actions but I acted without thinking. I experienced something recently that made me think about how we lash out at our friends, family, and anyone that is near us at the time. Most of the time it is because of something with someone else, or something that has happened to us that is out of our control. In this situation, we should talk to someone about the incident and seek help from professionals. Professionals could be a therapist, counselor, sponsor, and psychologist.
We can then stop the defensive/ offensive actions.

Living With Issues


It will not be easy living with mental or emotional issues. We can learn to do additional stuff outside the professional help. I use exercise, meditation, journaling, and groups to help myself with everyday challenges. I talk to friends and family but don't seek their advice, I just vent. I also chat online to forums and blogs to seek help. I watch YouTube videos and my favorite it this site called Lifehack for extra help. Click on there to see an article regarding the same type of issues. 

P. S. 

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about this post!


Comments