Solomon

I hung out Frances, with my friend Dewey. His friend Solomon was there.  I had decided to drink because once again my boyfriend was drunk.  We were talking about his penis because Dewey and him has been friends for awhile.  I told Dewey, to let’s go drink.  I asked him if Solomon would be entertaining.  He said kinda, so I said bring him.  We walked to Safeway  Dewey got the bottle to drink out of, an Arizona tea bottle because of its brown color.  Solomon and I went to the liquor store.  I saw several people I knew there.  After the store we went to quiet park  I saw my drunk boyfriend but most of all, I learned some things about Solomon.  He is extremely depressed and on the verge of committing suicide.  First of all, he thought he was invited for his penis.  I told him the invite was for his company.  We decided to leave since the drink was gone and Solomon was worried about getting to Aurora.  we give him money to get there.  We changed our mind and went to the liquor store.  Solomon and I shared a beer while he also share the vodka with Dewey.  That session of drinking went on until the rain came.  Dewey went home, Solomon and I was supposed to go to Aurora but instead we went to City Grille. I bought us both quesadillas.  I forgot to mention that he has been using me and Dewey’s phones to contact someone for a place to stay.  He talked to his sister whom seemed concerned about him, He told her that his liver is failing.  He mentioned one more illness but can’t remember now.  We got on the bus towards aurora we he called his grandma.  He was hoping that she could pay for a hotel.  I told him to pay over the phone may be an expensive hotel otherwise cash is the best way.  We got off the bus at Krameria Street for the Safeway to use Western Union but the service desk closed down at 8pm.  We tried King Soopers across the street and their system was down.  Finally he decided to go to an abonded house some where.  I got off at Peoria St. and my boyfriend was there at that same time.  I don’t know why God makes sure I am there to take care of him but it is annoying some time.

Comments