Attacked

I just heard the most horrible story.  There was a guy who was homeless camping in the mountains.  He was attack by something like wolf or fox.  His hand started swelling.  I saw his hand, it look like someone blew it up with air.  It finally started to look bruised.  I just found out that someone was fed up with seeing him look this way and took him to the doctor.  It was pass repair.  The decapitated the whole arm all the way up to the shoulder.  I just want to comment about Denver's mental health recovery.  Obviously, this guy had some mental condition that made him think that it would get better on its own.  I know the people posting the signs all over Denver about Denver's Mental Health Recovery had to have seen him since I did not know him but would always see him down town.  They should visit Stout Street Clinic to start with the recovery process.

Comments

  1. Untreated wounds can be fatal... He was fortunate to receive the procedure that probably saved his life. http://gerichtshofvision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment