Realizing Your Worth

I got into a fight with my significant other realizing I am only worth what he wants at the time he wants me around.  I know that I used to be worth so much to my friends and family.  Now in order for me to find what my worth is.  I wanted to have so much more from my life and this relationship.  I know the only way to improve that relationship is to ended with not letting him see me or contact me.  He doesn't know how to respect people or his self.  I tried everything without driving myself crazy.  I have started hating myself and not caring about the people around me.  Now I will find a way to make everything okay or I will just go insane.  I ask all that read this to pray for me so I will not be doing crazy things like staying out in the cold when there are places I can stay at.  Tonight I am staying out in the cold.  I lost my keys or maybe he stole them because he wanted to punish me.  Either way I have no sleeping bags to sleep with.  I did grab my clothes from yesterday, so I will go into the restroom and change into them to layer before I go sit on a bench to fall asleep.  Tomorrow I will look in the last place I thought I saw them.  If they are not there I will go purchase a new lock and keys.

Comments