Rich guy

Today I went to my storage to get my dirty clothes to wash.  As I was grabbing a light weight bag, I pulled a muscle in my back.  I finished at my storage then walked with my heavy dirty clothes slowly to the bus stop around the corner on 20th and Chesnut Pl.  While waiting for the bus, I saw a young man walking.  He was about 5'10", with short blonde hair, no shoes on, carrying a skateboard.  He had his thumb out trying to hitch hike.  I started pulling my wallet out to see if I had enough for him to catch the bus.  I asked him what happened.  He said he had just got out of jail.  He said the he was a rich guy.  I said, "Really, did you win the lotto?"  He told me he is a d.j. and just got backed by a huge production company.  So now he will be rich.  I told him that the bus might be there around ten minutes. He said he would skip the bus.  I hope I see him later once he gets all his millions and he remembers how I tried to offer him bus fare.

Comments