Phoenix

I met a guy that came from Phoenix two days ago.  He sounds extremely intelligent but loves manual work.  I give him information to get around to make him a Denver residence.  He got rid of his sleeping bag so that he didn't have to carry it around.  Instead of sleeping outside, he now sleeps at shelters to start getting a stable place.  He is very talkative, he also said he had been down in Colorado Springs.  I am not sure if he is all together.  When I first met him, he was told that I worked for a satellite company.  He used to sell subscriptions door to door with equipment for the satellite company.  He stood there talking about that information about the equipment plus subscription for 20 minutes without introductions.  Finally after introductions I was able to change the conversation towards lunch and how to eat out on the streets.  It was in the evening when I finally was able to talk about other things.  The day ended with him finally going to the shelter he needed.  I told him I would see him today but I changed my mind about coming down to the day shelter where I met him.

Comments