Another Drunk

Today after taking a nap at the day shelter, I looked at my phone for missed calls. A friend of mine had called. When I called him back he said him and his boyfriend had got into a big fight yesterday and he asked me to come over. I said yes because I was going to sleep out. I went over, eat some food then took a nap. His boyfriend came in, dropped off somethings then left. When I woke up I went to the store to get dinner. I came back to his place cooked dinner then his boyfriend decided to gather things for their party that was supposed to happen yesterday. We ate then I got my things together for a shower and bed. It had been about two hours since his boyfriend said he was on his way when he called again to say he wanted me to stay at the boyfriend's friends place. She was going to be because she had to get up early. She was there from the first call. Now that it is almost midnight I have to pack up and leave. I might have stayed at that woman's house but its really to late. So I got on the bus and left. My friend called me after I was half way to my destination. When I got to the transfer center I caught a second bus. I got off the bus and realized that I should rude this bus to keep warm. I walked to the bus stop. On my way a drunk started trying to talk to me. When I told him I was good he said no you're not and called me bitch. I walked fast hoping he would leave me alone but he caught up with me and came directly to me. He kept offering me money, insulting me, and drinking his beer. He used nigga and nigger. He said he was a drug dealer. He said he didn't like black girls because they use him. But of course he wouldn't stop talking to me. Finally he went to a corner spot to relieve himself, he kept talking to me and got mad at me because I wouldn't look at him, so I walked away and the bus came on time.

Comments