Crazy Friday Night

I was spending the night at a friend's house but I wanted a snack for the night.  I wanted some cookies with milk.  I waited until my friends came out of their room about 8:45pm, then left to go to the store.  After I got off the bus, there was a women trying to walk fast.  We kept up together until I reached to store parking lot.  In the parking lot was some young men.  The young men threw down a liquor bottle which scared me, but I continued to the store.  In the store I forgot what I was at the store for.  I remembered I need some hot chocolate to replace at my friend's house from my use.  After I walked to the bus stop I saw a gay guy with a friend.  They were talking about the straight one losing his transfer.  All of a sudden a guy walking by with a look of an angry gang member.  He turns around, comes back to circle the bus stop and ask the to guys what gang they were in and when the didn't respond he walked away with yelling he was "Northeno" something.  A few minutes after that some guys across the street were pushing over patio furniture that was outside of a building.  Finally the bus came before something else happened.  I then went back to my friend's house and had my cookies and milk.

Comments