Waiting for Bus



I was waiting for the bus when some guy asked me for money. I didn't have any. I them realized that ma aube he needed help with his homeless situation.  I asked where he was called can camped. He said 10 blocks down.  I referred him to Jeffco Action Center but he said he couldn't walk that far.  I continued offering places like The Rescue Mission but he was trying to get back to Aurora.  His sister wouldn't accept him in the drunken condition. I then suggested a few free rehabs to get him sober but of course, he said he could get sober on his own. I finally realuzed that he has the desire to change but wasn't willing to do what wad needed. Some intelligent homeless alcoholics might turn themselves around. I hope for his sake he will think about what we talked about and change hus life.

New Customers get 35% off at GoDaddy.com! Expires 6/25/13.

Comments

  1. I understand just how you feel in this instance. You cant help someone that don't want to be helped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment