Working From Home

I love doing stuff in my home to earn money. It is the only way I don't have to deal with the public on an ongoing basis. I am not against contact it is just that once people meet me they want me in their lives forever. I don't mind sometimes, but it is hard for me to stay in contact with everyone. With that said let's talk about working from home.

Freelancer
I don't really know what this means, but it is a form of self-employment. I know that you can work on the fly for people with your skills and expertise. It is similar to a contractor.

Contractor
You do fill out a 1099 form from the IRS to keep track of your earnings. I am not sure the exact details, but I believe you have to pay your taxes separately. Also, I believe if your income for the year is under a certain amount (like $500) including deductions you may be exempt.

Self-Employment
This is when you work for yourself and usually by yourself. Like being a contractor or freelancer. You could have a self-contained business that isn't a company, like selling headbands, a YouTuber, a blogger, and/or auctioning good finds from thrift stores, obviously an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur
Someone that starts a business or company. It can be a small business or turn into a big corporation, but about the time that happens there are new names to call this person.

I am sure there is more, but I wouldn't mind being all of the above if I could work from my home. I like the fact of using technology to do so, but I do not want tons of people running around my home to do so. If I could hire family and friends to work for me that would be ok. If the workload of whatever I am doing gets heavy, I can and would ask for help or slow down.

Please leave comments, explanations or rebuttals in the comments here. This is my opinion, not facts. I may be wrong on these things, but I am not to proud to admit to it. I think this is an awesome thought of what people like me would like to do.


MindsPay

Comments