Little Vietnamese Man

I was waiting by the bus stop to meet a friend for breakfast. This little old man came up to me and said hello. His eyes were leveled with my breast, so of course, he kept looking at them. He asked where I worked twice, and I told him twice I go to school. I told him I lived at the building down the street. He asked if I was single. Then he asked," It's been a long time without boyfriend?". I said a few months. Then he asked to be my friend, and of course, how do you say no to a little old man. He told me he was from Vietnam. He must have been at least 60 something. He had the light color ring around his pupil.

What is really funny, is that a friend of mine is usually with me when I am walking on Colfax and notices that men think I am a working woman. In this case, I had casual work clothes on. I don't know if anyone likes this blog or at least has stuff like this happen to them please comment on this blog. This was a post from 2014.  

Comments