Oreo Cookie: Android OS and Cookie



Which Would You Prefer?

I will start with some history on both to give them both a fair chance of choice. I am not providing exact history just #wikipedia and some articles found online. I just want to see peoples choices and their opinions listed in the comments below.

Oreo Cookie

The Oreo Biscuit was created by #Nabisco 1912 when they were called the "National Biscuit Company". It was created to copy another cookie from Sunshine but I think the Oreo tasted better. The filling was accomplished by Sam Porcello. They have some many colors and flavors for the filling. My favorite is the "Gay Pride Oreo" that was an advertisement listed on #Facebook.

Android Oreo

This is the new name of Android's new OS. It's about to come out but here is the video from #Android to explain it: 

I love watching this show to learn about Android and their personal experience with this OS. I watch "AllAboutAndroid" to find the latest info on my phone issues. I know that you have to have a current phone listed on Android that will get the new version. I can't afford it myself but I will be glad to see what people think of how it works.

I am not sure how to choose myself between the two. I love double stuffed Oreos and I would love to experience the new Android OS. If I could get a free phone that came with Android 8.0, I would do a review and be so excited that I would buy the cookies to keep with me as often as possible.

If you have any comments about this post please leave it down below. I am trying to improve my writing skills and to get feed back from my fellow readers/ writers. I can't wait to learn what you think.


Comments