I Believe I Can Fly


Mind-Altering Substances

Under the influence of mind-altering substances, people think that they could do just about anything. From what I have seen Alcohol makes you think that you can stand up to anyone at anytime and that your eyesight is awesome. Other drugs, from what I have seen, makes you feel paranoid and that there are people doing things that are not possible to you. The worse is, when one of these substances actually pushes you to act on these insane ideas.

Being Able to Leap like (Mario Bros.)


I had a guy in my home that thought he could jump from balcony to balcony. He constantly kept looking out my window for hours contemplating how he could attempt to do it.  He talked about a running start from my kitchen. Then he thought if there was a fire in front of the door how he would take me to and soften the blow of us both falling down to the ground or on a car. I don't know why he was thinking of this stuff. Can you imagine jumping from a five-story building? The worse idea he had was jumping from balcony to balcony.





I am not sure if he is doing okay right now. I have been thinking about talking to people that have these grandeur ideas. I would love to know what goes through their minds to make them believe the impossible is possible. I just thought this was a great story for people to read about. 

People that are homeless and have low self-esteem, tend to drink and or use drugs. They usually have no idea that they need therapy or mental illness assistance. I urge anyone to report anyone that has suspicious activities or anything that mean that there is something wrong. Please comment on my story and tell me what you think. Is this a true story or not?



Comments